HOTEL OF THE DAY:
The St. Regis Bora Bora Resort, French Polynesia.
All 100 of its villas are served by St. Regis Butlers and feature private outdoor showers. From its naturalwonder Oasis Pool to the central pool with a swim up bar to the private saltwater lagoon that is full of native fish!
- Who needs a paper ticket?
- Have you seen my travel journal?
- So you think you are brave…
- Killing time at the airport
- Now it is pay back time
- When Santa’s suit is just too hot!
- THE INTERNET IS SO CONFUSING
- Old age is not for sissies …
- Avoid non-essential travel
- Don’t cry for me …
- Yes we can wear Lycra
- The town of dogs and wool
- ARE WE THERE YET?
- DALLAS DETOUR
- WORST AND BEST VACATIONS
- HOTELS AREN’T WHAT THEY USED TO BE
- YOU MUST DO THIS BEFORE YOU TRAVEL
- WHO NEEDS IN-FLIGHT ENTERTAINMENT
- HURRICANE PEOPLE ARE TOUGH PEOPLE
- Why you need to go to Ireland
Share my blog with your friends
Tag Cloudadrenalin adventure Africa Airlines airport frustrations air travel Amsterdam Asia booking points bored fliers bugs Cambodia cancelled flights Christmas cockatiels Cook Islands costa rica Crowds Cruise cruises Cruising customer service customs Facebook flight attendants flights Flying Food frequent flyer Game of Thrones game viewing Greece Halloween Ha Long Bay Hanoi hotel reviews hotels humour India In the news Italy KLM lazy bitch Lions Lost luggage Luxury middle seat New York Packing phones Premium Economy Regent Seven Seas river cruise rude behaviour Ruins RyanAir sandy beaches Seat Guru Seat selection Shopping smuggling South Africa spanx Tahiti technology tipping tour guides travel travel complaints tripadvisor Turkey United Airlines Vietnam weddings Westjet