HOTEL OF THE DAY:
The St. Regis Bora Bora Resort, French Polynesia.
All 100 of its villas are served by St. Regis Butlers and feature private outdoor showers. From its naturalwonder Oasis Pool to the central pool with a swim up bar to the private saltwater lagoon that is full of native fish!
- DRINKING, SMOKING AND FLYING – ALL AT THE SAME TIME
- A flight fit for a King.
- It’s a big fat ship
- Let’s give them a break
- It was something I ate….
- Does everybody hate the airlines?
- A drop of rum and a room with a view
- ARE YOUR LEGGINGS BEING DISRESPECTFUL
- COMFIER IN THE MIDDLE SEAT?
- Dreamiest places in the world
- Standing room only
- Is this a face crime?
- I used to be Snow White but then I drifted away
- What do you do with a drunken pig?
- The Great Escape
- Tots on flights
- I just have a quick question
- Dung beetles and insect cocktails
- Have you got baggage?
- When Siri gets on your nerves
Share my blog with your friends
Tag Cloudadrenalin adventure Africa Airlines airline toilets airport frustrations air travel Amsterdam Asia booking points bugs Cambodia cancelled flights Christmas cockatiels Cook Islands costa rica Crowds Cruise cruises Cruising customer service customs families flight attendants flights Flying Food frequent flyer Game of Thrones game viewing Greece Grinch Halloween Ha Long Bay Hanoi hotel reviews India In the news KLM lazy bitch leg room Lions Lost luggage Luxury middle seat New York Packing passports phones Premium Economy Regent Seven Seas river cruise rude behaviour Ruins RyanAir sandy beaches Seat Guru Seat selection Shopping smuggling South Africa spanx Tahiti tipping tour guides travel travel complaints tripadvisor Turkey twitter United Airlines Vietnam weddings Westjet