HOTEL OF THE DAY:
The St. Regis Bora Bora Resort, French Polynesia.
All 100 of its villas are served by St. Regis Butlers and feature private outdoor showers. From its naturalwonder Oasis Pool to the central pool with a swim up bar to the private saltwater lagoon that is full of native fish!
- How can I travel without a selfie stick?
- Would you like fries with that?
- The Ballad of online booking
- A FISHY TALE….
- WHAT’S IN A NAME
- Italy and simple pleasures
- Foggy nights at sea
- Do you roll or do you cube?
- DRINKING, SMOKING AND FLYING – ALL AT THE SAME TIME
- A flight fit for a King.
- It’s a big fat ship
- Let’s give them a break
- It was something I ate….
- Does everybody hate the airlines?
- A drop of rum and a room with a view
- ARE YOUR LEGGINGS BEING DISRESPECTFUL
- COMFIER IN THE MIDDLE SEAT?
- Dreamiest places in the world
- Standing room only
- Is this a face crime?
Share my blog with your friends
Tag Cloudadrenalin adventure Africa Airlines airline toilets airport frustrations air travel Amsterdam Asia booking points bugs Cambodia cancelled flights Christmas cockatiels Cook Islands costa rica Crowds Cruise cruises Cruising customer service customs flight attendants flights Flying Food frequent flyer Game of Thrones game viewing Greece Grinch Halloween Ha Long Bay Hanoi hotel reviews India In the news Italy KLM lazy bitch leg room Lions Lost luggage Luxury middle seat New York Packing passports phones Premium Economy Regent Seven Seas river cruise rude behaviour Ruins RyanAir sandy beaches Seat Guru Seat selection Shopping smuggling South Africa spanx Tahiti tipping tour guides travel travel complaints tripadvisor Turkey twitter United Airlines Vietnam weddings Westjet